For me, Rimmel's Kate Collection stands out above the rest. Both the original collection and the Matte collection have an amazing array of colours and they are incredibly affordable at around £5.49.
Both collections are long lasting and only really need a touch up if you've been eating or drinking a lot as it wears away slightly. However, even when it wears away, it comes off evenly leaving you without those nasty patches of colour over you lips you get with some lip products.
I do find that both collections apply really well and have a gorgeous finish, however if your like me and get chapped lips then be sure to keep your lips moisturised as the Matte collection can sometimes form little clumps of colour over your lips. I tend to apply a lip balm after I have applied my foundation as it gives the balm enough time to soak into the lips and hydrate them properly.
On the left are the two shades from the Matte collection. As you can hopefully see they have only a slight shine, which is from my camera.. sorry! On the right are the three shades from the original collection which have a nice shine and are incredibly pigmented just with two swipes on my hand.
I'd recommend these to anyone until I was blue in the face, they are amazing for the amount of money you pay and the range has a gorgeous selection of colours. My absolute fav's are shade 01 and 110, but I do love them all.
Anyway, that's all from me today. Thanks for checking out my blog and I'll speak to you all soon.
Byee!
Would love to see how these look on your lips! I think we have similar skin tones.
ReplyDeleteMy lips are always dumb and dry so I usually go for glosses or balms rather than lipsticks. So I guess we're the same with the chapped lips situation. =/
Thanks for following my blog! I followed back. ^__^
♥ Bec
Thank you for your comment Bec! I will see if I can add in some pictures of the colours on my lips, thanks for asking :)
DeleteYeah my lips have been especially bad the last couple of weeks but I carry round my Maybelline babylips I'm hydrate which seems to do the job! Happy holidays x