I feel like I haven't written a post in such a long time but I'm back today with a beauty haul for you guys.
So recently I spent a few days in Kent visiting my friend at Uni so naturally we had to do a bit of shopping... and then I came home and went shopping with another friend. Sorry.
I'll start with all the goodies I bought from Boots. The first thing I picked up was an undereye concealer by 17 in the shade Fair. I've used this every day since I bought it and I have to say that so far I'm very impressed. It's very lightweight yet covers well.
From the Benefit stand I picked up this box full of little sample size products. It's the Primping with the Stars set and I've been wanting to try out some more Benedit products for a while but because of the price tag I tend not to just incase I don't like something. This is why I decided to get one of the sets to try out a few different mini products rather then wasting a full size.
Besides being full of cutely packaged miniatures, the box itself is beautiful and even after I have used up the products I will keep this box on display and find something cute to keep inside it.
Within the set there are miniatures of the Stay don't Stray concealer primer, the Some Kinda Gorgeous, Girl Meets Pearl highlight which I've been using along the tops of my cheekbones and I love it! Then there's a sample of the They're Real mascara which I've had before and it's absolutely amazing, then a mini POREfessional which I'm sure you've heard of by now and finally a little Benetint which I used for the first time today and it just leaves a very natural hint of colour to your cheeks leaving your skin looking nice and healthy.
Next I had to buy some more of the toner I've been using. It's from the Botanics All Bright range and since I started using this alongside the All Bright cleanser in January my skin has never looked better. I don't break out very much like I used to and if I do it's only because of the hormones.. You know what in talking about. Also it's really helped reduce redness from scars left from constant breakouts around my chin area. If your in the market for a good toner for an amazing price then I highly recommend this. It's normally around £5 but there's always deals and I bought mine on a half price deal.
Shockingly I've never owned anything from Models Own so I thought it was time to get something. I don't know how long these particular nail vanished have been out but it's such a cool idea. They have nice pastel shades, I went for this beautiful lavender colour and inside the clear packaging there is a reel of self-adhesive stickers to add over the paint. This colour comes with a reel of floral stickers but I'm sure the other colours came with different things.
The last couple of products are all to do with hair. Now I've got naturally very long and thick hair which I am very lucky to have and I don't have a problem with volume usually, but a few weeks ago now I made the silly mistake of having a slight fringe cut in which doesn't suit me at all, I also had some not too short layers put in too so my hair just doesn't sit like it used to so I'm hoping that with the help of Batiste's XXL plumping powder I'll be able to get my hair closer to how it used to be.
First I went over to the Revlon stand where they always have a 3 for 2 so I picked up one of the newish matte balms in audacious, one of the laquer balms in vivacious and one of the Revlon Lip Butters.
From MUA I got one of their Mosaic Blushes in Engliah Rose which adds just the right amount of colour to your cheeks and a touch of shimmer.
Also from MUA I picked up this palette. All shades are matte which I love because I don't always want to have shimmery eyes, especially in my day to day makeup for work or just nipping to the shop. I love that the shades are very neutral and are a mix of light and dark shades.
Lastly from MUA I got a white eyeliner because I haven't been sleeping too well lately and just wanted something to pop around my eyes to brighten them and make me look more awake.
I found this tiny little shampoo in the new Poundland which opened this weeken in my local town. It's meant to take the yellow tones out of blonde hair and I'm up for trying anything to get rid of those yellow tones.
From Tesco I picked up a new moisturiser because I ran out of mine and wanted to try something new. It's Simple's Hydrating light moisturiser. I chose this because I love Simple as a brand and because now the warmer weather is approaching, I don't want to be using thick creams on my face because it doesn't feel too nice when you get all hot and bothered and then your moisturiser starts sliding about your face! So far I'm loving this, it absorbs quickly and feels nice and cooling when applied.
And lastly, a slightly random product I picked up was this piercing aftercare solution from Claire's. Me and my friend went in there to check out their jewellery stands and I just decided to get my cartalige pierced as a spare if the moment thing. I've got my cartalige pierced already but I got it done again just under and I've put a tiny silver hoop in he existing piercing and the new one I've got a little silver ball. It looks pretty cool! So this is what I'm cleaning it with 3 times a day.
Ok, so we're finally at the end of my slightly ridiculous beauty haul. Thank you if you've stuck it out till the end!
Let me know in the comments what you think of any of the products I picked up.
Bye guys x

























No comments:
Post a Comment