Hi everyone! I hope your all having a lovely Easter weekend, whatever you may be doing.
It feels like forever since I last posted, but I'm back with new ideas, and a proper schedule. I will be uploading new posts every Sunday and sometimes will throw an extra one in on a Wednesday if there's something I cannot wait to share with you all!
But let's move on to the reason you've all clicked on this post.
Now that spring is finally upon us, I thought it was about time I sort through the black hole that is my wardrobe and get rid of the things I don't wear anymore. If your anything like me then the idea of doing that makes you want to run a mile, but hey it's got to be done.
So I'm here to give you a few tips to make this somewhat tedious task a bit easier.
Mindset:
1. Be honest with yourself - you know
that dress is too big for you.
2. Be ruthless - if you don't wear it, find someone else that will.
3. Be organised - keep your yes and no piles away from each other, you don't want to get rid of the wrong thing!
Things to go:
1. Anything that's either too big or too small
2. Things you don't feel comfortable in
3. Things you don't feel confident
4. Anything you haven't worn in the last year - with exception to anything sentimental, outfits for special events or fancy dress
How to get rid of your old clothes
1. Take your bags of old clothes to charity shops
2. Use the bags that get posted through your doors from various charities and leave them somewhere for collection
3. Take them to clothes banks
I hope these tips have helped you get motivated to sort through your wardrobe ready for spring.
Let me know in the comments any tips you have.
Bye guys!

No comments:
Post a Comment