It's not every day that I feel the need to whip out the camera to take pictures of my bath water, but today it was necessary.
I fancied trying out Lush's Luxury Lush Pud bath ballistic because I couldn't resist the smell any longer, it's smells exactly like gingerbread men, nice and festive for this time of year.
It's a funky twist on a Christmas pudding. It's main body is purple with a white top and covers in different coloured spots.
Once I put it in the water, it fizzed and started spewing out a glorious purple and as the different coloured spots hit the water, they then changed the colour of the water too and spiraled together. Ooo it was lovely! I didn't want to actually get in the bath because I knew I'd ruin it!
Once I got in, the smell surrounded me and it just smelt amazing, it made me a bit nostalgic and brought back memories of my childhood... I used to eat a lot of gingerbread men. It's got to be one of my favourite smells ever and I will definilty be stocking up on these bad boys because they're only around for Christmas :(
Once I got in, the smell surrounded me and it just smelt amazing, it made me a bit nostalgic and brought back memories of my childhood... I used to eat a lot of gingerbread men. It's got to be one of my favourite smells ever and I will definilty be stocking up on these bad boys because they're only around for Christmas :(
I hoped you all enjoyed my little review of Lush's Luxury Lush Pud bath ballistic and I really recommend you give this anti yourself if you love the smell of gingerbread men as much as I do!
Have a lovely week!
Byeee!




Great post thanks for the follow on bloglovin following back. Have a Happy Holiday.
ReplyDeletehttp://tifi11.blogspot.com
Thank you so much! I'm hoping to do a few more lush reviews soon. Hope you've had a merry Christmas.
Delete