I feel like I haven't spoken to you for a while, but the last couple of weeks have been absolutely jam packed as I'm sure it has been for you too with Christmas shopping, wrapping, seeing friends and family and decorating the house.
I 've been umming and arring about whether to do this post as I know some people perceive it as bragging, however, posts like this are some of my favourites to read as well as to watch on YouTube so I'm hoping that the people who are just as nosy as I am and interested in different peoples gifts are reading this and if you really aren't interested or disagree with this kind of post that you please don't leave any negative comments and leave this page.
Usually I ask for money, as I can never make up my mind on what to ask for! This year was no different, but I was lucky enough to open a few extra goodies this year. I was given a mixture of cosmetics, stationary, bath things, shoes and of course a stash of chocolate!
I received two Barry M nail paints, one called Blueberry from the gelly line and the other I'm not sure of the name but it's a nice deep pink. Sticking with the nail vanish theme I also got an OPI set in the secret Santa with my brothers and sisters.
The last couple of cosmetics I was given were a scandaleyes pencil eyeliner in black which is amazing and stays on the water line for ages! And finally I got a Sleek blush in Pomegranate, which is a dark pinky/red, it gives me the perfect slightly flushed look as if I have just been outside in the cold. Perfect for the cold weather!
Also in the secret Santa I got the best Bed Head shampoo and conditioner (in my opinion) I love everything about it, the colour of the packaging, the easy to use pump, the smell which reminds me of sweets but also a bit of a citrus smells too.
The last bath/shower related product I got is The Body Shop's Strawberry shower cream which smells gorgeous and I've used it every day since Christmas, I'll definitely be repurchasing!
Moving on from beauty gifts to another slight obsession. Stationary.
Whenever I walk past notepads, pens, folders, dividers, paper and all those glorious things, I can't help but get something or just stand and stare at all the pretty things. So when I opened these two lovely journals I was absolutely chuffed! The dragonfly one will be where I jot down blog post ideas, things I want to try out and review and things I want to buy.. which I'm sure will be a lot! The white note pad will be where I write down feelings, thoughts sort of as a little diary.
I love getting shoes for Christmas, and when I opened these I was so happy because I had mentioned a long time before Christmas that I really needed a decent pair of boots and didn't think anything of it, but now I finally own some nice proper boots! They are from New Look and I think around the £35 mark.
What Christmas is not complete without some socks and a stash of yummy chocolate treats! I look forward to tucking into those!
My amazing friend has not only bought me the One Direction film, but also bought me a ticket to go see them live in the summer!! I have never been so excited, and I'm so lucky to have such a brilliant friend. I'm a total fan girl, and I love it! I also got the One Direction Midnight Memories album but it's in my car and it's too cold to move from my bed... sorry!
And lastly, as well as a couple of things I don't want to share on the internet, my Mum wrapped up a nice Lush package full of some of my absolute favourites as well as some new ones to try. She bought me a Golden Wonder (my no.1), a Sex Bomb, a Father Christmas, a Snowman which are all bath ballistics, she also got me Amandopondo which is a bubble bar and Rock Star soap. I can't wait to try these all out and let you all know what they were like.
I hope you've all enjoyed the holidays and have spent some treasured time with your families and friends and got a couple of goodies too!
I'll speak to you all soon, byee!
No comments:
Post a Comment