Pages

Wednesday, 1 January 2014

What 2014 Brings

Saying goodbye to 2013 was very emotional for me as it has been a horrible year. A lot happened to the point where I couldn't see a way out. BUT, I did something about it, and I will make sure that 2014 is a happier and more successful year.

Already on the cards is a new job which I start very soon, and eventually I will be able to move out into my own space. I can't wait to have a bedroom I love full of my own things and be able to shut the door and be in my own little bubble.

Even though the majority of my friends have gone off to University, 2014 will still see us all together, and I'll be going to visit as many of them as I can which I cannot wait for! I was lucky enough to bring in the New Year last night with some of my friends and it was amazing. Although I'm definitely paying for it today with a big headache!

This year will also see me growing more as a blogger, I hope to improve on my photography and be able to show more of my personality and my life through my posts. I have a few posts lined up which hopefully you'll all like!

And of course, my New Year's resolution: Eat better, feel better. After having such a rubbish year last year, I am going to get myself on track and do the things that make me happy, one of which is eating better. I always fall into bad habits, especially around Christmas! But for once, I am actually going to stick to my plan and become a healthier person.

Let me know about your 2013 experiences and your plans for this year in the comments. I'd love to hear!

I'll speak to you all soon.

Byee!


2 comments:

  1. Hopefully this year will be successful. Happy New Year lets continue the journey keep in touch.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fingers crossed! I hope your year brings good things for you too. Yes definitely! Happy New Year :)

      Delete