Summer is the time for bright colours, and this summer it's all about orange for me. Different shades, finishes and products. What I love about orange is that it really makes the slightest tan pop and really gives you an extra sun kissed look. Typically I keep it to the nails, lips and cheeks. I'm not brave enough to branch out to eyes yet.
Orange is perfect for every occasion, every day wear, holidays, evening meals, nights out. There's a shade for all. I love it!
(It also makes my teeth look a bit whiter!)
Products Used
1. Maybelline Color Sensational - 912 Electric Orange
2. Topshop Lipstick - Ohh La La
3. Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm - 245 Audacious
4. Seventeen Lip Crayon - No name on product
5. Essis - Fear & Desire
6. Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine - 329 Papaya
7. MUA Blusher - Lolly
8. Sleek Blush By 3 - 367 Lace (Crochet, Guipure, Chantilly)
What's your colour this summer?






That Revlon Colouburst looks so good on you!
ReplyDeletehttp://mickeyxo.blogspot.com/
Hey! Thank you for this post. I was looking for a good orange drugstoree lipstick and nail polish and you have done the job for me haha! P.s orange looks gorgeous on you!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.diamondsofsugar.blogspt.co.uk
http://www.bloglovin.com/frame?blog=11502055
Wow you look amazing in these colours! I could never wear orange as I find them draining. I prefer a vibrant pink for summer.
ReplyDeleteI've nominated you for a Liesbter Award because I would like to know more about you and your blog. Check out my blog post for more info - I look forward to reading your post response xx
http://thetingthing.com/2014/07/29/the-ting-thing-my-liesbter-award/