Sudocrem for your face? It's not just for babies bums you know!
This little pot of awesomeness was first introduced to me when my nephew was born and my sister used it at nappy changing time...tmi? Now it has become a staple in my skin care routine. A couple of months ago a friend suggested that I try putting Sudocrem on any blemishes/breakouts or any nasty face fiends overnight in the hope that it would take them down and it definitely did the trick! In the morning my spots had gone down and redness had settled.
I have fairly sensitive skin and can get some nasty breakouts but applying Sudocrem at night means the next morning my skin looks calmer, clearer and feels softer. My theory is that if this stuff is safe enough and good enough for a babies bum, it's good enough for my face!
I tend to do this 3/4 times a week, depending on how bad my skin is, and don't tend to do it daily so I can give my skin a break as it is quite a thick cream and I like to let my skin breathe.
You can pick it up from pretty much anywhere and compared to some of the 'fancier' breakout solutions its a fraction of the price. Why not give it a try?
Charley.



I've nominated you for the liebster awards! Check out my blog post to see what you have to do http://thegreatcatsbyx.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/the-liebster-award.html
ReplyDeleteI used to be obsessed with sudocrem, went to bed with loads of white dots overly face