
I recently picked up this beautiful pastel, baby blue shade from Barry M at my local Superdrug. It's from the Gelly Hi-Shine collection for spring/summer and is such a crisp almost neon, cool, minty blue shade. It's perfect for the spring pastel trend and really makes a tan pop.
Not only is this polish a gorgeous colour but like most Barry M polishes I have come across, it lasts such a long time with minimal chipping. It applies really nicely to the nail and dries fairly promptly.
Yet again Barry M has pulled out a winner in my books and I really recommend you all to give it a try if your a fan of pastels. This polish has definitely made it's way into my staple nail paints for this Spring/Summer.
Have you tried any nail polishes from Barry M?
Charley.


This is such a pretty color for spring/summer! I'm not usually a blue polish person, but that shade is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteIvy xx
Style Life Lovely
I'm absoltely in love with this colour! It would amazing with a tan!
ReplyDeleteMickey x
http://mickeyxo.blogspot.com/