I don't normally sport a nude lip, especially this time of year when I gravitate towards brighter colours. But this year I've really been loving the nude look. Lips of course! I picked up Seventeen's Beehive a couple of months ago whilst I was down in Kent after seeing Lily Melrose rave about it but never really got round to wearing in all that much. Recently I have found myself reaching for it more than my brighter lippies. It's such a gorgeous nude, to me it's a 'my lips but better' and a little darker and makes most make up looks softer and more natural.
The formula itself is very smooth and creamy and applies really nicely. The staying power isn't the best BUT I can easily look past that for the pretty finish it adds to my makeup and the hydrating feel for the affordable price of £4.79.
You can pick it up from Boots online here
What products have you tried from Seventeen?



I love nude lips for during the day as well, this shade is so nice! great price as well X
ReplyDeleteIstylethereforeiiwear
Yeah it's such a pretty, soft look. If you prefer darker nudes try Belle from the same line. That's gorgeous too! x
Delete