Hello lovelies!
This is the makeup part of my birthday haul. I thought I should separate them because there is a fair amount of stuff in this post and it'd be soooo long if I put it all together. Hope you don't mind!
But anywhoo.. getting straight into the goodies I bought.
| Nice little shot of it all jumble together for you there |
For some reason I went on a bit of a eyeliner, mascara and lip balm mission. First up I found Maybelline's Master Duo eyeliner which if you twist the applicator, you can achieve either a thicker line of a thinner line. I thought this would be the best idea EVER. But I have to say it's just a bit of a faff trying to twist the wand without making the line go wonky. Maybe I just need a bit more practice..
The next mascara I picked up was Maybelline's The Falsies. Amazingly, I still hadn't tried it but when I noticed Maybelline had an offer on I thought what better time to get it than now. I've used it pretty much every day and I absolutely love it!
The next things I found were these thermal face masks by Skin Wisdom. I really like these, my skin feels really fresh and cleansed after using one. Definitely recommend!
I then stumbled across the Barry M stall and these two just fell into my basket..
The pink colour is called Princess and is one of the glittery textured ones. The nudey/brown colour is from the matte range and I love it for when I want a more sophisticated nail look.
The pink colour is called Princess and is one of the glittery textured ones. The nudey/brown colour is from the matte range and I love it for when I want a more sophisticated nail look.
I was in desperate need of some cotton wool balls so instead of getting a normal size bag. I got two bags of 300. So now I have 600 cotton balls...
I also grabbed Real Techniques Core Collection because I bought the Expert Face Brush and fell in love with it and really wanted to test out some more.
One of my favourite buys was Channel's Sole Tan De Channel. I know its a bit pricey at £31 but I've been wanting this for so long and I thought since it's my birthday...
I then picked up Bourjois' Healthy Mix Foundation which is absolutely brilliant. I'm normally one for a completely matte finish but this leaves my skin looking healthy and radiant but not so duet that it just looks shiny. Really happy with this one.
And lastly I picked up my first ever Revlon lip butter. I can't believe I haven't ventured into these yet, I don't know what I've been waiting for! This is so light and soft on your lips and adds just the right amount of colour for a balm as well as leaving your lips hydrated and smooth. I will definitely be purchasing more of these bad boys! I think this shade is called Cotton Candy 045.
That's everything from the beauty section of my birthday haul. I really hoped you enjoyed and if you want to take a peek at what I got from Lush for my birthday then click here, or if you want to see what I was given by friends and family and the more fashion/home wear things I picked up then click here.
Bye guys x




Very pretty choices, jealous of the Chanel bronzer!
ReplyDeletechloesthoughtts.blogspot.co.uk
It's always good to spoil yourself on your birthday! To me it's worth it because a little goes a long way and it feels so luxurious on the skin. x
Delete